Hiring: Automotive Technician
October 09 2018,
Looking to take the next step in your career? Are you an ambitious individual wanting to work with a high performance team on some of the most cutting edge automotive products on the market?
New Sudbury Volkswagen and Audi Sudbury operate as the hub for high German Auto in Northern Ontario. In business since 1972, we pride ourselves on our tight knit culture and close working team. We bring the best to our customers when it comes to automotive products and services.
We are looking to bring on board a new licensed technician to take a leading role in our workshop. Questions? Just apply or send a message!
Full time automotive technician position specializing in Volkswagen and Audi brand vehicles. Located in Sudbury, Ontario.
Purpose: Technician is tasked with performing repairs, diagnostics, and maintenance on vehicles as assigned in accordance with factory and dealership standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving and assessing repair orders
- Performing work as noted on repair order efficiently and with accuracy
- Diagnosing malfunctions and communicating with service advisors
- Communicating with parts personnel to identify required parts
- Road testing and assessing completed repairs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction index and high fixed right first time metrics
- Documenting diagnosis procedures, repairs, and inspection results with appropriate detail
- Maintaining a clean and orderly shop space
- Ensuring customer vehicles are returned as clean or cleaner than when they were brought in
- Follow all company and government safety protocols and procedures
- Maintain inventory and count for all company owned tools and machines
- Completing OEM required certification and government required training
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates for this position should be licensed and registered with MTO and have experience in their field of at least 1 year. Good professional judgement and a customer oriented focus is a must. This position is for an individual who is team oriented with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude.
We offer a wide range of benefit packages to our employees including medical and pension plans that we have designed to encourage long lasting and strong bonds with our employees. Our commitment to your development is just as strong with routine product training and classes to help encourage your growth as we work together.
Employee medical benefits plan
Strong employee Pension plan
OEM Training Program Provided
Job Type: Full-time